Monday, September 24, 2012

Six Months

It was six months ago today that I said "I do" to the most amazing man on this planet, left everything I ever knew, and started on this grand adventure! These have been the best six months of my life so far, and I'm looking forward to the next 75 years! 
  
Photography by: Paul McAllister





I love how he makes me laugh!
















Rehearsal





Yes, I did my own makeup...



The guys had breakfast at Cracker Barrel






Brides! If you are debating about doing a 'first look' I urge you to do it! I'm so glad we did!






My "Something old and Something New"
Old ~ My Grandmother's original wedding band
Borrowed ~ The ring my dad gave my mom for her first Mother's Day when she was pregnant with me. 










We may be young, with many lessons in life still to learn, but I wouldn't trade this for anything! I love this man so much and have so much respect for him, and yet both of those are growing everyday. He continues to surprise and amaze me in all the ways he strives to fill his God-given role as a husband and leader. I'm so utterly blessed!
 xoxo,
     Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah! Happy 6 mo. anniversary! You guys look so happy! Thanks for sharing your beautiful day in photos. Wishes for a lifetime of happiness to you and your beloved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... I still continue to pray for y'all! That the Lord will continue blessing you both in the years to come!! Btw, your wedding was soooo amazingly beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete