Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Little Journal Project Week 1 & 2

I have been reading Ashley's Blog Lil Blue Boo for a few years now.  She has the coolest tutorials and sells the sweetest kid clothes!  She recently started The Little Journal Project~daily prompts to encourage creativity. Here are my entries Day 1-Day 8.



Day 1: Release your hidden creativity by using your non-dominant hand.



Day 2: Draw the first classroom you remember. 
I was homeschooled, so the first classroom i remember is my family's kitchen.



Day 3: Life's simple pleasures



Day 4: People Watching



Day 5: Practice different handwriting/fonts



Day 6: Your childhood neighborhood



Day 7: Your life in cars


Day 8: Color Pallet 

You should totally check it out!


3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I found your link on Lil Blue Boo. I'm having fun with the Lil Journal Project, too. I LOVE all the colors and creativity in your journal. (Your Day 3 page is my favorite.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I love your journal pages! Love Love Love the way you did the Simple Pleasures page. I found your link on Lil Blue Boo. I'm doing the LJP too and would love for you to come over and follow me! Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea!! It was fun getting a little peek into your life since you live so far away now. :) It looks like it would take a while to do each page- but it'd be worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete